We aim to be the leading professional examining and membership institution of learning in the field of Logistics and Supply Chain Management as a Profession around the globe.
The Institute’s Examinations include:
CILSCM Professional Examinations
The institute’s Professional Examination is made up of 16 modules (subjects) separated into 4 stages. The courses are integrated and progressive, so that knowledge gained at an early stage is a necessary foundation for later parts.
The Institute’s Professional examinations consist of 16 courses sub‐divided into four stages, Foundation, Intermediate, Professional Examination Stage I and Professional Examination Stage II.
These Professional Examinations leading to the award of ACILSCM:
CERTIFICATE IN LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
– Introduction to Purchasing and Supply Management
– Elements of Business Communication
– Quantitative Techniques
– Principles of Business and Commercial Law
DIPLOMA IN LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
– Materials Management
– Price/Cost Analysis and Negotiation Strategies
– Special Purchasing Applications
– Logistics Information Systems and Technology
PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION 1
HIGHER DIPLOMA IN LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
– Maritime Administration
– Dynamics of Logistics and Supply Chain Management
– Import and Export Management
– Inventory Concepts and Management
PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION II
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
– SCM ‐ Customer Service Management.
– SCM ‐ Total Quality Management
– SCM ‐ Project Procurement Management
– SCM ‐ Shipping and Traffic Management