CILSCM global will grant exemptions from certain professional examinations subject by subject in respect of which the student already holds an acceptable qualification.
– Holders of level 12/ordinary level will commence examinations from Foundation Examination stage.
– Holders of Diploma will commence examinations from Diploma/Intermediate Examination stage.
– Holders of Degree/professional membership certificate in Logistics and supply chain management related areas will commence examinations from Post Graduate Diploma /Professional Examination Part II (Related Degree Holders in Logistics and Supply Chain Management such as Purchasing Operations Management, Project Management, Logistics Management, Production Management, Transport and Shipping Management, Import/Export, Procurement, Stores Management, Warehousing, Supply and Materials Management disciplines etc.)
– Holders of degrees in all other courses will commence examinations from Professional Higher Diploma/Professional Examination Part I (Non – Related Degree Holders)
– Holders of completed professional membership certificate from other Recognized Professional Bodies will commence examinations from Professional Examination Part I (Non – Related Certificate Holders)
Applications for exemptions, supported by copies of the certificates, confirmation of the subjects passed together with the relevant syllabus and appropriate fees must be sent to CILSCM within four weeks of enrollment for the course. Only the Governing Council of CILSCM may grant exemptions.