- Support in documents preparation and import processes.
- Manage Local Service Provider, track and trace shipments, as well as follow up. Also, maintain shipment reports and database of past shipments.
- Support in managing warehouse operations and activties, and also filling out milestone tracker of shipments to monitor warehouse performance.
- Serve as interface between Local Service Providers, customers and divisions within the organization
- Responsible for filing and classification of import documents.
Maintain records and keep a tracker to assist in monitoring, measuring and controlling of various logistics KPIs.
Competencies and Qualifications
- Good university degree in Logistics, Economics, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related Engineering field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Logistics (importation, warehousing and distribution).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent computer Skills; Office Package (espcially Ms. Excel). SAP modules and functionalities are a plus.
- Ability to work independently, without daily supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Process oriented.
- Pro-active approach, with proven ability to be a problem solver.